The Shearwater Perdix AI (air integrated) is a sleek, low profile, rugged and powerful full featured technical diving computer. Everything you need with a simple intuitive user interface, easy to read display, and long battery life on user replaceable AA batteries.
The Perdix AI has multiple diving modes :
- OC Recreational -Three gas nitrox computer with features for the serious recreational diving enthusiast. Includes adaptive safety stop and NDL bar graph
- OC Technical - 5 OC gases Trimix enabled by default
- CC/BO - Closed Circuit/Bailout, 5 OC/5 CC gases, Trimix enabled, Constant PO2 for closed circuit.
- Gauge - Depth, time, resettable stop watch function, full dive logging
Design features and options
- Optional Air Integration - The Perdix AI is capable of displaying tank pressure in all modes
- High Resolution, easy-to-read display.
- Thin, Low-profile Design.
- Two Button Interface - Simple to navigate, state-aware menu structure.
- User Customizable Display - Customize your display with information important to you.
- Multiple Languages - Languages include: English, French, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, German, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Italian, and Spanish..
- User Replaceable AA Battery.
- Air, Nitrox, Trimix capable.
- Quick OC bailout from CC.
- Three axis, tilt compensated, digital compass.
- Buhlmann GF algorithm.
- Optional VPM-B algorithm.
- Dive planning and Logging.
- Upgradeable Firmware.
- Smart Ready Wireless Data Transfer Technology Interface.
Screen & Battery
- Screen Resolution - 320x240 QVGA.
- Display Type - Full colour LED LCD.
- Display Size - 2.2".
- Battery Type - Single AA (any type).
- Battery Life AA Alkaline, 45 Hours, SAFT LS14500, 120 Hours.
- Number of Gases - 5 OC / 5 CC.
- Dive Log 1,000 Hours.
- Depth Rating 260m (850ft).
- Computer (WxHxD) 83 x 74 x 39 mm (3.26” x 2.9”x 1.53”)
- Weight 154g (0.34 lbs)
- Package ( with case ) (WxHxD) 130 x 105 x 70 mm (5.1”x 4.1” x 2.8”)
- Weight 330g (0.73 lbs)
Transmitter ( not included )
- Battery Type (user replaceable) - 3V CR2 Lithium
- Battery Life 300 Hours
- Depth Rating 152ft/ 500m
- Wireless mode Low Frequency RF 38kHz