Skip to content
POLARPRO POWERGRIP H20
- Built-in 6700mAh rechargeable battery powers GoPro for up to 12 hours
- 3-in-1 system can be used as an 11in. grip / 22in. pole / 33in. Pole
Mounts to the Strap Mount (sold separately) for hands-free usage and storage
- Interchangeable USB covers (for charging and for waterproofing)
- Waterproof to 99ft. (33m)
- 1/4 20 Tripod Mount
- 2x USB Ports for charging your devices
- Cell Phone Mount included
GoPro HERO 4 CAMERA
- Professional 4k30, 2.7k60 and 1080P120 video, 720P240 video for super slow motion playback and 12MP photos at up to 30 frames per second
- Built in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth support the GoPro app, smart remote and more
- Improved camera control and built in video trimming lets you create and save short video clips right on your camera
- Protune with super view delivers cinema quality capture and advanced manual control for photos and video with the world’s most immersive wide angle field of view
- Night photo and night lapse offer customizable exposure settings for night time shooting
What we LOVE about PolarPro PowerGrip H2O
- Build quality – every freakin` detail looks like they are made of top quality materials, and they are!
- Grip – the rubber grip feels solid and the grooves add grip even when cold or wet.
- Waterproof – You don`t need a separate pole for water activities.
- Huge battery capacity – Up to 12 hours of live charging, that`s sick!
- Extension arms – Use it in 3 different sizes
- 2 USB ports – clever thing to add two, you can charge both your GoPro and your smartphone
- Strap Mount compatibility – for easy transportation and POV shooting
- Screws – small thing to consider, but we like them better than the original GoPro screws
- Tripod mount – Essential if you want to use it for long time-lapse videos
- Replaceable doors – really easy to change the skeleton door and the waterproof door
- Accessories – the product comes with different USB cables, Phone mount, Strap Mount connector
- Versatile – add a dual bracket mount and turn it into a MASCHINE!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.