Skip to content
- Nametag is provided for owner identification
- Boots and gloves will fit on the hooks on the lower part of the hanger providing quicker drying
- Place regulator in the center of the lower hook. Octopus and gauges go on the small hooks on both lower sides of the hanger prevents wear on hoses
- BCD is hung with shoulder straps inserted in the split between shoulder plates and main rib. Keeps the bcd snug and secure
- A wet or dry suit can go on the shoulder plate as in a regular hanger. The wide plate allows for faster drying.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.