- Convenient dual use (land / underwater) wide conversion lens in compact size. The maximum view angle is 105°underwater for wide imaging and 179°on land for fish-eye imaging.
- Unique optical design allows to shorten minimum focal distance with ultra wide view angle thus effective for wide macro shot.
- Optical construction consists of 4 elements in 4 groups with coated optical glasses, which effectively suppress optical aberrations and elicits master lens performance.
- Bayonet "AD Mount" compatible to support instant installation and speedy lens exchange underwater.
- The UWL-105AD is attached on compatible camera / housing via "AD Mount Base" which is exclusively designed for each housing.
The first step in shooting impressive underwater images is to get close to a subject. If you shoot distant subject, you may get bluish or whity blurred image because of the amount of water between the lens and subject. It is essential to use a wide conversion lens to shoot wider at close distance.
A wider lens enables you to shoot • • • • •
- wider underwater landscape
- group photo with more divers in clear image
- bigger subject like manta in single image
- bigger subject clearly for closer shooting distance
[When using a wide conversion lens]
*When shooting without an external strobe, it is recommended to use ambient light only instead firing the built-in flash since the built-in flash light may be blocked depending on a housing design, shooting distance or angle of view etc.
*Set the camera to wide end. If you observe vignetting at wide end, zoom to telephoto side minimum necessary or crop the image after taking image. The lens is designed to get optimum performance at above setting.
For LALAMOVE and AP CARGO COURIER, please choose "Pick-up" under Delivery Method upon check out. Shipping/Delivery fee will be collected upon arrival of your item/s.