Requires one of the following:
- M27-AD Converter for UFL-M150 ZM80 AD mounts
- M27-M67 Converter for UFL-M150 ZM80 67mm thread
- M27-LD Converter for UFL-M150 ZM80 LD mounts
A complete compatibility chart for this lens is available from Inon.
- Compact fisheye lens to shoot through eyes of small marine life, so-called "insect-eye lens" imaging. The lens is designed to use at approx. 80mm zoom position (35mm film equivalent) not as like standard wide conversion lens.(*4)
- Underwater view angle is 150°. The subject side lens is compact diameter 32.9mm and minimum focal length is 0cm to capture a tiny subject in entire image together with background.
- The UFL-M150 ZM80 is an afocal system conversion lens which does not affect brightness of combined master lens and enables you to use benefit of camera's AF (auto focus).
- You can take full advantage of INON "S-TTL" Auto exposure of INON Z-240, D-2000, S-2000 to benefit appropriate exposure images simply by pressing shutter release button.
- The lens barrel has threaded wall to adjust lens position back and forth to accommodate with different master lenses among many compact digital cameras (*5).
- The UFL-M150 ZM80 is attached on compatible camera housing via combination of "Mount Base" which is exclusively designed for each housing and appropriate "Mount Converter".