A clear choice of anti-fog gels. Our unique clear formula means long lasting anti-fog protection. Sea Gold is highly concentrated and designed for quick, easy, field application. Sea Gold is safe for all glass and plastic lenses and will not harm surrounding silicone or rubber frames. Not recommended for goggles.
• Powerful, long-lasting formula
• Clear gel leaves no colored residue
• Concentrated - Provides up to 600 uses
• Non-abrasive - Safe for all glass and plastic lenses
• Non-toxic, biodegradable and alcohol free
1. Apply a small amount to the inside of the clean, dry mask lens.
2. Rub aggressively with fingertips.
3. Immediately rinse two times.
• Clean the new masks with Sea Buff ™ Mask Cleaner before applying Sea Gold to eliminate residue from the manufacturing process.
• Rinse with clean water and dry masks after every dive to prevent the formation of mold and algae on your mask during storage. Clean regularly with Sea Buff.
• For goggles: use your Sea Quick ™ Anti-Fog Spray.
Clean new mask lenses with Sea Buff™ mask pre-cleaner. This removes the silicone residue leeched from the mask skirt during manufacturing, and enables anti-fogs to work more effectively. Regular cleaning with Sea Buff eliminates dirt, algae, mold and other contaminants that interfere with anti-fog performance.
STEP 1: Apply a small amount of Sea Buff to inside and outside of lens. Rub aggressively, rinse and repeat.
STEP 2: Buff with a soft, dry cloth until clean, then
STEP 3: After cleaning with Sea Buff, apply anti-fog
(Sea Gold™, Sea Drops™ or Sea Quick™) to
inside of dry lenses.
STEP 4: Rub in anti-fog with fingers. Rinse in
fresh or salt water.
For LALAMOVE and AP CARGO COURIER, please choose "Pick-up" under Delivery Method upon check out. Shipping/Delivery fee will be collected upon arrival of your item/s.