- You want some minimal warmth, say .5 mm neoprene’s-worth. Yet, you don’t to have the confining feel of neoprene in tropical environments. Or, you want some Spandex under your wetsuit as a layering garment.
- Wearing a Dive Skin under and with your normal wetsuit will keep you much warmer than without.
- The Dive Skin will retain the water that enters your wetsuit and keeps it from flushing. Result: Your body heat is retained.
- Really comfortable, really easy to don and doff and a real bargain.
- IST DS20 Women's Spandex Dive Skin Really comfortable, really easy to don and doff and a real bargain
- Spandex Dive Skin Protection from the Sun and marine creatures
- Super Stretch Material for Comfort Easy to put on and take off
- Extremely easy to put on/take off
- Tall Neck for Extra Protection Stir-up Heel and Thumb Loops to Stop Roll Up
- Front Zip for Easy Entry Around 0.5mm Thickness
- NO WARRANTY
For LALAMOVE and AP CARGO COURIER, please choose "Pick-up" under Delivery Method upon check out. Shipping/Delivery fee will collect upon arrival of your item/s.