- The black Waterproof eReader Case from Overboard enables you to take your Kindle or other small reader to the beach, camping or the pool. Even when your computer is stashed inside the case, you'll have full access to all its features thanks to the transparent front. Read or check your email safely while relaxing on your raft. No worries about dust, dirt or sand intruding on your viewing pleasure as this case is 100% waterproof and submersible to 19' so even if you drop it in the pool or ocean, you'll know you're equipment will remain protected. In addition, the case floats so if your canoe capsizes, you'll be able to retrieve the case with no trouble.
- It's made from a tough, biodegradable thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) that seals using Overboard's exclusive Slide Seal System. Just slide the switches to the side until they click into the lock position and you're ready to go. Opening it is just as easy by sliding the switches to the center until they click open.
- Carry it around by its adjustable, removable shoulder strap or clip it to your backpack with the included carabiner clip. For even more moisture protection, the case comes with three desiccant sachets.
- 100% waterproof eBook case (Class 5)
- Floats safely if dropped in water
- Guaranteed submersible to 19.0' (5.8 m)
- Keeps out dust, sand, dirt and water
- Transparent front allowing full use of device features
- Made of environmentally-friendly biodegradable thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU)
- Fits all Amazon Kindles and all other eBook readers, including smaller tablets
For LALAMOVE and AP CARGO COURIER, please choose "Pick-up" under Delivery Method upon check out. Shipping/Delivery fee will collect upon arrival of your item/s.