OLYMPUS TG6 DIGITAL CAMERA
Tough Performance for Shooting Anytime, Anywhere
- The TG-6 delivers Tough performance that is waterproof to 15 m, dustproof, shockproof to 2.1 m, crushproof to 100 kgf, freezeproof to -10℃, and anti-fogging. These features make for worry-free use in the harshest environments.
- Waterproof to 15 m
- Sealing and a double-lock mechanism delivers waterproof performance up to depths of 15 m1. Not only does this make it possible to shoot in heavy rain, but it also lets you shoot while snorkelling.
- Waterproof performance is JIS/IEC protection class 8 (IPX8)
- The design features an airtight construction that shuts out sand and dust1. If your camera gets dirty, simply rinse with fresh water to wash off any excess dirt.
- Dustproof performance is JIS/IEC protection class6 (IP6X).
- Shockproof to 2.1 m
- Even with a large, bright f/2.0 lens, this model can still clear drop tests of up to 2.1m. Our know-how has been utilised in every facet, including the lens shape, lens positioning, and the lens drive method, resulting in a high level of shock-absorbing performance1.
- Shockproof construction resistant to 2.1 m (MIL-STD-810F compliant)
- Crushproof to 100 kgf
- To protect all inner parts including the lens unit and circuit boards, an interior protective structure which can withstand a weight of 100kgf1 has been employed. With this crushproof construction, you won't have to worry about accidentally sitting on your camera when carrying it in your back pocket.
- Freezeproof to -10℃
- Operation at low temperatures is guaranteed down to -10℃ With this feature, you can feel confident capturing your ski and snowboarding trips, and other winter adventures.
- The dual-pane protective glass helps prevent lens fogging in locations with sudden changes in temperature
- LB-T01 Lens Barrier
- The new LB-T01 Lens Barrier accessory (available separately) helps protect the lens surface from scratches and dirt. It can be opened and closed easily, by simply turning the edge, even when wearing gloves.
- Items can't be used simultaneously are: other accessories or conversion lens to be attacked to the mount, silicone jacket and underwater housing.
- Macro LED illumination can't be used while the lens barrier is attached. (It causes shadows on the photo.)
SEAFROG UNDERWATER CAMERA HOUSING FOR TG-6
This waterproof camera housing is specially designed for the photographer who is enthusiasm for taking photos under the water. Its waterproof depth is up to 60m/195ft, you can enjoy a lot fun of taking wonderful photos in the underwater world.
- - High-quality camera diving waterproof housing, replacement for Olympus TG-6 camera.
- - Double O-ring and double safeguard, supports up to 60m/195ft waterproof depth, ideal for diving, surfing, snorkeling, skiing, etc.
- - Control buttons match with real camera, and all camera functions are available underwater. Equipped with optical fiber connector.
- - With M52 & M67 threaded interface, supports macro lenses external color filters and wide-angle lens ports.
- - The cold shoe mount and 1/4 inch screw holes allows you to add flash light or other accessories, and use the waterproof housing with photography bracket.
- Brand: Sea frogs
- Model: TG-6
- Color: Black/White(optional)
- Main Material: PC + Rubber + Optical Glass + Stainless Steel
- Waterproof Depth: max. 60m/195ft
- Operating Temperature: 0℃-40℃
- Item Size: 16.49 * 7.7 * 11.15cm/ 6.5 * 3 * 4.4in
- Item Weight: 552g/ 1.2lbs
- Package Size: 18.5 * 15 * 14cm/ 7.3 * 5.9 * 5.5in
- Package Weight: 855g/ 1.9lbs
Please be sure to check waterproof function of the diving case first before using it (Closing the diving case and immersing it under water without your camera in it. Pressing the buttons and moving the zoom lever to check for leak).
Please do not damage the waterproof O-ring and be sure there are no dust, dirt or other debris between the O-ring and diving case to avoid leaking.
Please do not use the diving case under the environment that underwater exceeds 60 meters and temperature exceeds 40℃.
For LALAMOVE and AP CARGO COURIER, please choose "Pick-up" under Delivery Method upon check out. Shipping/Delivery fee will be collected upon arrival of your item/s.