For LALAMOVE and AP CARGO COURIER, please choose "Pick-up" under Delivery Method upon check out. Shipping/Delivery fee will collect upon arrival of your item/s.
Max. 2700 lumen Two Power Setting
Powerful Underwater Light for Wide Imaging
- Maximum 2700 lumen and 85 degree wide coverage powered by 6 x AA batteries but you can still benefit portable size thanks to its cylindrical battery pack. Powerful light source supports various scenes as a handy torch to spread the light to cover wide area, or a quality lighting device for underwater photography/videography from combined arm system.
- Ideal lighting device for aiming or macro imaging thanks to carefully selected white LED chip producing quality light with enhanced color reproducibility and color temperature 5000K.
- Simple yet durable rotary switch provides two power settings for various scenes; FULL with maximum intensity 2700 lumen or LOW with 950 lumen for longer burn time. The rotary switch is equipped with Lock Ring to prevent accidental operation when the product is not in use.
- Operated by easily obtainable 6x AA batteries. Using compatible rechargeable batteries like "eneloop" or "eneloop pro" enables you to share same battery charger with an INON strobe to enhance mobility and minimize your luggage space. The rated practical burn time (*) with "eneloop pro" (BK-3HCC) rechargeable batteries, is approx. 45 minutes at FULL mode or approx. 150minutes (2hrs 55 min) at LOW mode.
- Packaged "Wide Filter LF-W" increases native approx. 85 degree coverage to seamless approx. 95 degree coverage and also soften the light quality. Other "Red Filter LF-W" is also packaged to change color tone not to stimulate shy marine lives.
- Optional "Dome Wide Filter LF-W" widens the coverage further to approx. 100 degree and spreads the beam up to approx. 180 degree direction benefitting to use the LF1100-W as a locator for other diver in poor visibility or during night dive.
- Wide range of optional accessories is available to install on a camera or camcorder.
- The light head and battery box is made from seawater-resistant aluminum alloy. Simple yet durable construction with double O-ring for moving parts supports depth rating 120m. The independent rotary switch part is equipped with a stopper to prevent accidental flooding due to over loosening.
- Gold coating on electrical contacts of the light head and battery box provides maintenance free circumstances under normal usage.
- Interchangeable Light Head design enables you to use "LF1400-S" Light Head benefitting for various applications and supports possible upgrade to future model as well.